- Parent and Family Information
- Athletic Teams Schedules and Coaches Information
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Registration Process
- Spartan Sports Camp
- Sports Boosters
- Sports Medicine
- Contact Us
- Athletics Calendar
Sarah Wallace: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that many of our Coaches are not staff at MVHS. The best way to reach a coach is via the email that are listed above. If it is imperative that you speak with a live person, please contact the Athletic Director, Shelley Smith at email@example.com or at (650) 940-4626.
If you are interested in gymnastics, please fill out the form below so I have your current information.
- Before the first day of practice all athletes must be registered for participation and have a current physical. If this is your first sport of the year please go to: https://mvhs.mvla.net/Athletics/Registration-Process/index.html and register.
- You may be cut from the team if you are arriving late, skipping practices, unable to attend meets or not working hard. Communication is the key in this. You must email or talk to me within the first two weeks of practice if you know of a potential conflict.
- If you are participating in club gymnastics you may not compete on the school team until your club season is over. Please fill out the following if you are participating in club gymnastics: https://forms.gle/gtpo8xJgrizRtxs6. This is required and is how you will be excused from practice and meets. You are expected to support your team at meets if it doesn't interfere with club practice.
- We will be practicing at Twisters two days a week, Tuesdays and Fridays somewhere in the window of 4:00-7:00pm. Still firming this up. Practice will be at Los Altos Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Meet schedule will be out soon. You can find the schedule on NorCal Gymnastics website but it may change
- Competition starts at the beginning of April. We will have 1-2 meets a week and will be taking the bus to and from the meets. If you are going to leave with your parents instead of returning on the bus, your parents must e-mail me or give me a written note before the bus leaves to go to the meet. Everyone is expected to attend all competitions. Events you compete in will be determined during practices. Give you best effort in all events.
Any questions please contact me.