- Policies & Procedures
- Education Verification Request
- Back to School Prep
- Documents & Forms
- Parents Teacher Conference
- Parent & Student Handbook
- School Map
- Shadowing @ MVHS
Grad Night Information
Grad Night 2020 Is June 5
after the graduation ceremony
9:30 p.m.-4:30 a.m.
Join your fellow seniors at an all-night party for the graduating class of Mountain View High School!
EARLY BIRD: Sign up by Tuesday, Nov 26, and SAVE!
Buy your tickets ...
by Nov. 26, and pay just $160
between Nov. 27 and March 31, and pay $190
between April 1 and May 15, and pay $220
between May 16 and June 1, and pay $250
Dear Class of 2020,
You should have received the 2020 GRAD NIGHT packet in the mail. It contained a registration form with your student’s name on it and frequently asked questions about the night. MVHS’s Grad Night has been a long-standing tradition and a highlight of the year. Grad Night is a safe, alcohol-, tobacco- and drug-free environment supported by the PTSA. It’s a fun-filled evening with all-night food, beverages, activities, music and more!
This year’s grad night experience will be unlike any other. Be sure to sign up early to take advantage of the discounted price of $160.
Volunteer to Help With Grad Night!
We need parents of non-seniors—and MVHS alumni!—to help while the grads and their families are busy with graduation.
Can you help with any of these jobs?
- Venue setup. Assist with set up at venue on Friday afternoon; this can be combined with lanyards, bus loading or chaperones (non-senior parents only)
- Snack. Help prep and serve the bus snack
- Parking attendants (at the lot across from field at Truman and Oak). Tickets are pre-sold; attendants will control entry to the parking lot 4:30-6:45 p.m.
- Lanyard distribution at tables in quad. 6:45-9 pm
- Bus loaders. Check in and load students on bus; from 7:15 pm until the last bus leaves at approximately 9 p.m.
- Chaperones. If you’re a night owl, this is the perfect way to see what goes on at grad night. Chaperones are required to ride the bus to and from the event with the students. There will be lots of coffee and plenty of food. At the venue, chaperones will be assigned to monitor areas in rotation.
If you're interested, email the Grad Night Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grad Night Forms
To sign up, please fill out the form you received in the mail that included the student’s name (an electronic copy is attached as well). To skip the paper, you can register ONLINE at Event Brite (Note: There is a small credit card fee). Be sure to remind others to sign up early!
If you are interested in a scholarship, please indicate it on the form.