- Student Services
- College and Career Center
- Finance Office
- Spartan Webstore
- Tutorial Center
- Textbook Center
Sophomore year is an important one, as you start to learn more about yourself, your interests, and your goals for the future. Here are some activities your counselors suggest you consider in preparing for the next years:
- Stay on track for college – continue to enroll in A-G required courses and earn grades of C or better to ensure that you remain 4-year college eligible.
- Challenge yourself by taking one or more AP/Honors courses.
- Continue participating in clubs, sports, musical groups, or other activities.
- Continue community service work. If you haven't found a volunteer opportunity you like, check out the Volunteer Guide in the document library in your Naviance Family
- Connection account.
- Take the PSAT in October. This is great practice to get you ready for the SAT, which is typically taken in the spring of your junior year.
- Consider taking an SAT Subject Test at the end of the year if you’re enrolled in an AP/Honors science or history course.
- Complete Do What You Are in Naviance Family Connection.
- Investigate summer enrichment or work opportunities. Visit the College and Career Center or use Naviance Family Connection to research summer possibilities.
- Enroll in summer school (if necessary) to make up any Ds or Fs.