- Athletics Information
- Athletic Handbook
- Athletic Calendar
- Admission Fees for Games
- Athletic Clearance
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Athletic Parent Booster Organizations
- Sports Medicine
- Team Budgets
MVHS Athletic Trainer
Office: (650) 691-2495
Athletic Training Room
Policies & Procedures
- notify parents/guardian
- call the paramedics in the event that a parent or guardian cannot be reached
- call the paramedics when the injury is limb/life threatening, then call the parent/guardian
ATHLETES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE AFTER BEING SEEN BY A PHYSICIAN WITHOUT A NOTE!!!
- if an athlete is under the care of a physician, the physician shall determine the availability of the athlete. Under no circumstances shall the coach allow the athlete to participate without specific direction from the sports medicine staff. A “No-Play” decision by the physician will always be followed.
- if an athlete is NOT under the care of a physician, the responsibility regarding the availability of an athlete for participation rests with the MVHS Sports Medicine Staff.
Athletic Participation & Physicals
- 1 Current Td or Tdap vaccine (within the past 10 years)
- 3 DPT vaccines (diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus)
- 3 OPV or 3 IPV (polio)
- 2 MMR vaccines (measles, mumps, rubella)
- 3 Hepatitis B vaccines
- Proper documentation: month, day, and year for each dose administered is required.
Visiting Team Information
- An Athletic Trainer has been assigned to each sport and will be available to your team before, during and after the athletic events.
- The Athletic Trainer will be on site for the events and a team physician will also be either on site or on call.
- You will have access to out Athletic Training Rooms two hours prior to events time for any and all taping and treatment needs.
- Athletic Training Room Modalities
- Injury or Treatment Ice
- Biohazard Kit
- Emergency Supplies (including splints, cruches, etc.)
2500 Grant Rd, Mountain View, CA
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
900 Kiely Blvd, Santa Clara, CA