- Policies & Procedures
- Back to School 2022-23
- Helpful Resources/Tools
- Parent Booster Organizations
- Music Boosters (IMPA)
- MVHS PTSA
- Executive Board
- Join or Donate to the PTSA
- What the PTSA Funds
- Committee Chairs
- PTSA Budget 2021-2022
- PTSA Documents
- COVID-19: Resources for Those in Need
- Carbon Free Commute
- Grad Night Information
- Spartans PAUSE Student Wellness
- Incoming Students and Families
- LA-MV PTA Council
- MVHS Sports Boosters
- Finance Office
- Parents/Students alpha list
Back to School Prep/Orientation Days
STUDENTS: BACK-TO-SCHOOL (BTS) PREP DAY
- Have your parent/guardian complete the Data Confirmation Process and get a copy of the Data Confirmation Email that is sent to them. (A printout or screenshot will be sufficient proof. Digital display from phone will also be acceptable).
Orientation and Retreats for Students New to Mountain View High School Welcome to Mountain View High School!
- 9th Grade Orientation - Wednesday August 6th from 8am - 2pm, beginning in the GYM.
- 10th Grade Lunch Gathering - Thursay August 5th 11:30-1pm (after 10th grade BTS Prep morning) on the grass field outside of the 500 wing.
- Transfer Student Retreat for 9th Grade - This retreat is for students who did not attend a MVHS feeder school. Friday, August 6th from 10:00 - 12:00pm in the GYM.
- Transfer Student Retreat for 10th - 12th Grades - This retreat is for students new to MVHS. Friday, August 6th from 1:00 - 3:00pm in the GYM.
You will need to bring the following to Prep Day:
For Station 1: