- Policies & Procedures
- SPARTAN START
- Resources & Tools
- Parent Booster Organizations
- Music Boosters (IMPA)
- MVHS PTSA
- MVHS Sports Boosters
- Finance Office
- Spartan Webstore
- Parents/Students alpha list
- Canvas Help
Welcome to the Spartan Finance Office/Webstore
Finance Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:15 AM - 4:00 PM
Open to students before school | brunch | lunch | and after school
- Bus Pass Applications are review by the District Office, so please allow 4-5 days for a response. Bus applications must be filled out for the new school year, once approved students are required to bring their student id to pick up their bus pass a the end of the each month at the Finance Office. Using the pdf. files on the left side of this web page, you may download the form now or pick up from the Finance Office. Complete and signed applications should be returned to the Finance|Activities Office as soon as possible.
- Free & Reduced Lunch Applications: Complete and signed applications should be returned to the Cafeteria as soon as possible. Please answer all questions on the form. An application that does not contain complete information on household members and income cannot be processed. Call the Business Office at (650) 940-4663 if you need help in completing the form. Using the pdf. files on the left side of this web page, you may download the form now or pick up from the Finance|Activities Office.
- Parking Permits can be purchased online or at the Finance window. Please present complete parking contract along with valid driver's license, current car registration, and current car insurance along with $60.00 cash|check or receipt of purchase from Webstore to pick up your permit. Using the pdf. files on the left side of this web page, to download the form now.
- Guest Dance Permission Slips can be downloaded from the Resource Files at the bottom of this page. Guest tickets must be purchased at the Finance window. Students are allowed one guests and only to MVHS formal dances (i.e. Prom, Homecoming, Winterball). Using the pdf. files on the left side of this web page, to download the form now.
- Replacement Student|ASB Cards can be purchased for $5.00. All students are required to have a valid ID card at all times while on campus.
- Lockers: all 9th & 10th graders are assigned lockers at the beginning of the school year. Juniors and seniors can request lockers. Lockers are limited, please check availability through the Finance Office.
- Yearbook Buddy Page: our school makes it easy for family and friends to create meaningful, memorable yearbook ads. You can create and purchase your ad online 24/7 at Jostensadservice.com!