- Athletics Information
- Athletic Handbook
- Athletic Calendar
- Admission Fees for Games
- Athletic Clearance
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Athletic Parent Booster Organizations
- Sports Medicine
- Team Budgets
- Academic Eligibility: Athletes must have a 2.0 GPA and passing 20 semester credits in order to participate in MVHS Athletics.
- Transfer students: Please complete the athletic registration and then you must see the Athletic Director for further information.
- No double sports in the same season: An athlete may participate in only 1 MVHS sport per season. There are no exceptions.
- Transportation Fee $100.00 for each season of sport goes towards transportation costs.
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE DIRECTIONS
REGISTRATION FOR 2023-2024 ATHLETICS IS NOW OPEN
Before you can participate in MVHS team tryouts or practice you must have completed the online clearance process. You will receive a confirmation letter to confirm your registration.
Step 2 - Sign in to your account or register to set up an account
Step 3 - Select the correct year and school
- SELECT year - “2023-2024”
- SELECT school - Mountain View (CIF-CCS)
There are 2 Mountain View High Schools on the list, so make sure to select the one with (CIF-CCS) after the name.
- SELECT sport for clearance - Choose the sport you are trying out first.
Step 4 - Complete the online clearance
- Personal, insurance, and physician information
- In this step, download the MVHS Physical Form
Click on the text link in the middle of that page to download the form or download it HERE.
- The Physical Exam Sheet MUST be signed, stamped and dated by a physician with the date of exam.